● All teams will consist of 4 team members. Participants will be assigned to a team if they enter as an individuals
● Entry fee is $25 per person/$100 per team
● Participants may have more than one person per board if they choose, but may not go over the 4 person per team restriction.
● Teams can stay together of split up, depending on strategy.
● Each participant shall receive a map 15 minutes prior to the start of the event of the general location of each of the treasure chests
● 15 chests total shall be anchored throughout the course, each containing 50 – 100 gold doubloons. Chests may run out of coins, but this goes into team strategy
● Secret doubloons will be hidden throughout the course (not in chests) and they will be redeemable for special prizes donated by our sponsors.
● Teams must stay on their board in mangrove areas and may only get off board in designated beach areas or to retrieve a coin.
● Foot protection is recommended
● PFD, Leash are required by all participants required
● SUP and Prone will be allowed to participate. No canoes, kayaks, or boards with additional propulsion of any kind.