● If you plan on camping Friday or Saturday night, you must specify with us upon registering for the event.
● Additional waivers will need to be signed for those that camp.
● Campers who register for transportation will have access to the transportation shuttle beginning Friday at 2pm.
● If you plan on camping please follow all the rules of the Rookery Bay National Estuary, do not damage the environment and please clean up after yourself.
● This is very primitive camping, so you MUST be prepared to bring all the supplies you and your team will need to survive. Come prepared with all the food, water, bug spray, shelter, safety and race gear you will need for the night.
● Food Boats will be onsite all day Saturday to provide food and drink options for participants so be sure to bring some cash/card.